Digital Millenium Copyright Act
Goedker Realty, Inc, hereinafter referred to as 'Company', has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company's websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifying party (the "Notifying Party"), including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
After removing material in response to a valid DMCA notice, Company will notify the individual responsible for the material that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Please note that this DMCA Policy constitutes part of our Terms of Service and is therefore incorporated therein by reference. Your use of the website signifies your agreement to all the terms of this DMCA Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not access or use this website.